Here at the Wild Goose Inn we believe in the importance of eating a good breakfast! As you enter the dining room, the aroma of gourmet coffee and freshly baked muffins lets you know that you’ve found a place where the best meal of the day is done a little bit better. All of our guests are served up something hot and delicious every morning and each bite is intended to get you through the day, full and happy.
Our sumptuous breakfast starts off with coffee, tea or hot chocolate, your choice of 6 fruit juices, our signature “Wild Goose Muffin” and a fresh fruit salad. Next, a “cooked to order” hot entrée is prepared for you to give your taste buds a special morning treat.
Daily Breakfast Menu of our B&B in East Lansing
Our daily menu includes:
- Eggs any style with a fresh fruit garnish
- Cooked the way you like them
- Served with toast ( jams or sauces upon request)
- Omelets with your choice of ingredients and a fresh fruit garnish
- Mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, ham, cheddar cheese
- Served with toast (jams and sauces upon request)
- European French Toast
- Served with a fresh strawberry garnish and maple syrup
- Cereal, Granola or Deluxe Oatmeal
- Add dried Michigan cherries, sliced almonds, fresh blueberries and strawberries
- Served with milk, brown sugar & honey
Our three course breakfast is served in the main dining room with individual table service. On occasion, if weather permits, our breakfast can be served on our courtyard patio. There’s nothing more enjoyable than taking your morning coffee and eating breakfast out-of-doors, and watching the day begin.
Breakfast times are as follows:
Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM – 9:00AM
Weekends and Holidays 8:00 AM – 10:00AM
Since all of our main entrees are cooked to order, dietary restrictions are never a problem. Please let us know of your special dietary needs when you make your reservation.
What guests have to say about our signature breakfast in East Lansing
“When I walked through the doors of the Wild Goose Inn, time seemed to stop and I felt what must have been akin to walking into Narnia. It is so beautiful, and the Innkeeper’s attention to detail could be seen in every inch of the place. Rooms are impeccably cleaned. Location is practically on MSU’s campus. Breakfast is INSANE!” Royal Oak, Michigan